Let The Law Office Of Jared Richards Represent You
Lawyers as a whole often have a poor reputation, but it is unfair to group honest, qualified professionals in with the “sharks.” After all, these individuals studied and worked very hard to learn the laws by which we are all governed, and it is that exact determination that the use to represent us every day. The need for a lawyer doesn’t always stem from wrongdoing – personal injury, probate, civil litigation, estate planning, and bankruptcy cases are all reasons to seek counsel, and the Law Office of Jared Richards can help in any of these cases.
Laws are not always easily defined. Some may have room for interpretation, and previous cases throughout history can set a precedence for a certain course of action, leniency, or verdict. It is the responsibility of the personal injury attorney to know the laws and precedences or know where to find them. Those involved with Richards & Associates, LLC, are experienced and dedicated to serving their clients in a respectful, professional manner that gets favorable results. With two convenient southern Nevada locations, Las Vegas and Henderson, the Law Office of Jared Richards focuses on laws and cases that can have a great affect on people. Generally, when an individual is in need of hiring a lawyer, something has gone wrong in their lives. Filing for bankruptcy, getting injured, and losing a loved one are emotional, stressful times in our lives. And although an attorney cannot turn back time, they can make the process easier to withstand and understand.
The Law Office of Jared Richards specializes in cases involving probate, estate planning, bankruptcy, civil litigation, and personal injury.
- Probate: Nevada has certain laws that govern probate processes, and these statutes can be confusing and difficult to understand when trying to deal with the loss of a loved one. Probate attorneys are also consulted when relatives cannot agree on the distribution of a decedent’s property.
- Estate Planning: It’s important to plan for your family in case the unthinkable happens, and it’s never to early to start. The Law Office of Jared Richards provides free, 30-minutes consultations on trusts, wills, living wills, powers of attorney, and asset protection.
- Bankruptcy: Declaring bankruptcy is not something to be done on a whim. The firm can help you decide if it’s the right decision for your situation.
- Civil Litigation: Civil disputes often go to court, and you’ll want to be represented by a knowledgeable professional if it comes to that.
- Personal Injury: Vehicle accidents, malpractice, falling due to unsafe conditions, and dog bites are some of the personal injury cases the law firm accepts. The law firm does not collect a fee for personal injury cases unless they win.
A Law Firm Above The Rest
Las Vegas is filled with thousands of people doing the same types of jobs. So what makes the Law Office of Jared Richards any different from the multitude of other law firms in the area? They are confident professionals who use their skills, knowledge, and history of success to provide the best representation they can. The team is reliable, giving their all for every case, and with a free consultation, they can help you decide if representation is needed.
Clients of the Law Office of Jared Richards aren’t seen as paychecks – they’re people in trouble, who need help and guidance, and the law firm is ready to assist them. Contact Richards & Associates, LLC for more information.